FACTORS AFFECTING THE EFFICIENCY OF DELIVERING PROJECT CARGO FOR POWER PLANT PROJECTS IN NABIRE: A CASE STUDY AT PT. AGILITY INTERNATIONAL
- Maya Tamara Trainor, Nur Maulidah, M Rifni
- Corresponding Author
- Maya Tamara Trainor
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.58How to use a DOI?
- Project Cargo, Power Plant, Constructions, Deviations and Breakdown, Heavy Lift Equipment, Freight Forwarder
- This research is focusing on a single project with intention of achieving in-depth understanding on how the handling of the power plant project deviation. This research is focus on the delivering process of heavy lift equipment to Nabire by PT. Agility International. How do PT. Agility International manage deviations happening in this project. The result shows that there is no delay regardless of the project problems and deviation, because of the present Temporary jetty.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Maya Tamara Trainor AU - Nur Maulidah AU - M Rifni PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - FACTORS AFFECTING THE EFFICIENCY OF DELIVERING PROJECT CARGO FOR POWER PLANT PROJECTS IN NABIRE: A CASE STUDY AT PT. AGILITY INTERNATIONAL BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.58 ID - Trainor2017/11 ER -