AN ASSESSMENT OF INDONESIAN CHARTER AIRLINE WEBSITE QUALITY
- Ajeng Fadillah Idhar, Anky Maolana P, Basri Fahriza
- Corresponding Author
- Ajeng Fadillah Idhar
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.59How to use a DOI?
- Website quality, Assessment, Nine Composite Criteria, Air Charter, Premiair
- The usage of website is increasingly important for business in general including aviation industry because it provides additional benefits for the business. That is the reason why managing and maintaining a good website is very important in this digital age. One method to measure website quality was using the nine composite criteria of website assessment. The purpose of this study is to improve Premiair website quality, as one of the players in the air charter business in Indonesia. Using the nine composite criteria as an assessing framework and for improvement purpose, we benchmark Premiair website with XOJET website. Based on the interview, the result shows that there are indeed rooms for Premiair website to improve its quality. The researchers suggest major changes to its website in order to create a better quality website.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ajeng Fadillah Idhar AU - Anky Maolana P AU - Basri Fahriza PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - AN ASSESSMENT OF INDONESIAN CHARTER AIRLINE WEBSITE QUALITY BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.59 ID - Idhar2017/11 ER -