THE ROLE OF BONDED LOGISTICS CENTER TO ESTABLISH INDONESIA AS THE HUB OF COLD CHAIN AND HALAL LOGISTICS BUSINESS
- Latifah Dwi Handayani, Raden Didiet Rachmat Hidayat
- Corresponding Author
- Latifah Dwi Handayani
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.61How to use a DOI?
- bonded logistics center, cold chain, halal logistics concept
- The development of Cold Chain and Halal Logistics business is predicted to become one of the world's business opportunities in 2018. Indonesia as the largest Moslem's population in the world has a great opportunity to become the Hub of Cold Chain and Halal Logistics of the world. To establish the opportunity, the government has issued a facility in the form of Bonded Logistics Center or Pusat Logistik Berikat (PLB). The Bonded Logistics Center as the Government's Economic Policy Package was issued in September 2015. This is clarified by Regulation of the Minister of Finance No. 272 Year 2015 on Bonded Logistics Center as well as the Regulation of the Director General of Customs and Excise No. 1 of 2016. The Bonded Logistics Center (PLB) can be considered to help Indonesia become the Hub of Cold Chain and Halal Logistics business.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Latifah Dwi Handayani AU - Raden Didiet Rachmat Hidayat PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - THE ROLE OF BONDED LOGISTICS CENTER TO ESTABLISH INDONESIA AS THE HUB OF COLD CHAIN AND HALAL LOGISTICS BUSINESS BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.61 ID - Handayani2017/11 ER -