DOES BUKITTINGGI NEED AN AIRPORT?
- Prima Saputra, Wike Arinda Putri, Basri Fahriza
- Corresponding Author
- Prima Saputra
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.64How to use a DOI?
- Bukittinggi, Airport, Transportation, Tourism, Infrastructure
- Building a new airport in Bukittinggi becomes necessity to support tourism industry in west Sumatera and strengthen Bukittinggi as tourist destination. Eventhough the distance from Minangkabau International Airport to Bukittinggi is 72 km, the route and traffic condition have made the time to reach Bukittinggi about 2.5 hours on regular day but in holiday season the travel can take 10 hours. To analyze the problem we used SWOT and IFE and EFE to find the result of the discussion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Prima Saputra AU - Wike Arinda Putri AU - Basri Fahriza PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - DOES BUKITTINGGI NEED AN AIRPORT? BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.64 ID - Saputra2017/11 ER -