INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN PORT CONTAINER TERMINAL: AUTOMATION TALLY SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED IN PORT OF TANJUNG PRIOK
- Helena Aprilianty, Hariondo Evander
- Corresponding Author
- Helena Aprilianty
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.66How to use a DOI?
- Information Technology, Port Operations, Container, Efficient Transport, Port of Tanjung Priok
- Information technology has become an important part of port management. Proper management of the port system is essential for more effective and efficient sea transport processes. This situation explains why the movement and container checking systems at the ports are given big priorities. Explain that information technology and its role in improving the operational system in port container terminal, this research will discuss about Implementation of information technology CCTV Automation Tally in container yard at Port of Tanjung Priok and the impact to the port service portion of effective loading and discharge the container from and to the vessel at Port of Tanjung Priok. CCTV Automation Tally Technology is a new technology first used in Indonesia. This research used research method descriptive with qualitative approach.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Helena Aprilianty AU - Hariondo Evander PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN PORT CONTAINER TERMINAL: AUTOMATION TALLY SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED IN PORT OF TANJUNG PRIOK BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.66 ID - Aprilianty2017/11 ER -