ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION IN REMOTE AREAS BY USING THE GRAVITY METHOD
- Amelia Paulina, Yuda Yulianto, Alti Alti
- Corresponding Author
- Amelia Paulina
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.70How to use a DOI?
- the theory of gravity, cable car, distribution of goods, transport, prices of goods
- The spread of the distribution of goods and services is a necessity in the development of a country or region. It is in line with the principle of distribution i.e. the manufacturer wants to spread stuff covering - breadth, on the other hand consumers want ease in obtaining the goods. Development of the remote area is the responsibility of the government to empower and build the area. In writing this, we try to recommend alternative transportation to propose in remote areas by connecting the two cities using the method of gravity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Amelia Paulina AU - Yuda Yulianto AU - Alti Alti PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION IN REMOTE AREAS BY USING THE GRAVITY METHOD BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.70 ID - Paulina2017/11 ER -