IMPACT OF PASSENGER GROWTH IN SOEKARNO-HATTA AIRPORT
- Alviansyah Refaldi, Mohammad Emraldi, Wynd Rizaldy
- Corresponding Author
- Alviansyah Refaldi
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.71How to use a DOI?
- Passenger Growth, Airport Management, Terminal, Capacity, Development.
- The purpose of passenger growth analysis is to predict what we'll do for the future. Some airports in the world have a long plan to use their airport with effective and efficient, but in this period, Indonesia has a significant increase of population. So, in developing country such as Indonesia, the country must have good politic and economic. It can be implemented and can be survived for a long time, the result is a lot of people have a good financial and economic in their life. To cover their want and need in aviation point of view, we must do preventive action like building up the new terminal to expand and accommodate the passenger or airport development. Even though we can predict and do action about passenger growth, we must improve our service and quality as airport management in all of the aspect. Airport management has also made airport master plan. This study case, we consider the airport terminal capacity, planning problem as a whole. We use Method Descriptive Research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alviansyah Refaldi AU - Mohammad Emraldi AU - Wynd Rizaldy PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - IMPACT OF PASSENGER GROWTH IN SOEKARNO-HATTA AIRPORT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.71 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.71 ID - Refaldi2017/11 ER -