MANAGING PASSENGER MOVEMENT FLOW WITH GREEN CONCEPT AREA: TERMINAL 2, SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Mohammad Adhan Ainun Nazhif, Habib Al Huda, Indra Yuzal
- Corresponding Author
- Mohammad Adhan Ainun Nazhif
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.72How to use a DOI?
- Passengers' Movement Flow, Green Concept, Solution Strategy, Cultural Entertainment, Airport Terminal.
- Airport has rapidly developed for the last several decades. It occurs as the result of the increasing of people who use airline services, especially at "Soekarno-Hatta International Airport", the focus of this study. It couldn't be avoided that as the continuous development is still in progress, there will be many problems come along. Moreover, the main problem is the management of passengers' movement flow at Terminal 2 Soekarno Hatta International Airport. The uncomfortable condition of parking area at the terminal building should have a special attention. Therefore, we will conceptualize the flow of passengers from parking area to security checkpoint 1 at Terminal 2 integrated with a green concept. The parking building will be integrated with Terminal 2 building. The focus of this study is creating a smooth flow of passengers and a comfortable circumstance of the parking building including the paths that contain cultural entertainment and a green park waiting area. This study used analysis method for indicating the concept as a new solution strategy of managing the Terminal 2 passengers' movement flow.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mohammad Adhan Ainun Nazhif AU - Habib Al Huda AU - Indra Yuzal PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - MANAGING PASSENGER MOVEMENT FLOW WITH GREEN CONCEPT AREA: TERMINAL 2, SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.72 ID - AinunNazhif2017/11 ER -