JAKARTA TOURISM :TRANSPORTATION ON SUPPORTING TOURISM, LIMITATIONS, AND OPPORTUNITIES TO INCREASE TOURISM
- Devi Nurindah Sari, Jeriansyah Kusaeni, Veronica Veronica
- Corresponding Author
- Devi Nurindah Sari
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.74How to use a DOI?
- transportation, tourism, economy, Jakarta, infrastructure
- In the current era, tourism is no longer merely a desire, but it has become a necessity for almost everyone. Tourism activities can not be separated from the relationship with transportation facilities that support these activities. In this study, we would like to discuss how big the role of transportation in supporting tourism activities and increasing the growth of tourism in Jakarta along with the opportunities, supporting factors and obstacles in increasing the growth of tourism. We use a descriptive model derived from science-direct, the next we determine the important points we input into the article to support our discussion. In the identification, it is found that transportation plays a big role in the growth of tourism that also affects the economic growth of the surrounding communities and the area so that poverty declines. While the environment, human resources, security, facilities, the determinants of tourism productivity. To solve the existing problem, we create a policy opinion to be developed for development and enhancing competitiveness with other regions
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Devi Nurindah Sari AU - Jeriansyah Kusaeni AU - Veronica Veronica PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - JAKARTA TOURISM :TRANSPORTATION ON SUPPORTING TOURISM, LIMITATIONS, AND OPPORTUNITIES TO INCREASE TOURISM BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.74 ID - Sari2017/11 ER -