SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS RELATED TO GREEN INITIATIVE
- Milla Amanda, Novyana Evalinda, Yuda Yulianto
- Corresponding Author
- Milla Amanda
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.75How to use a DOI?
- Eco green initiative, Gas Emission, Energy Consumption, Production and Supply Activities.
- In this age, transportation and technology are rapidly advencing. Innovations continue to take place in every new invention. Unfortunately, public awareness is often not in line with the balance between the ecosystems and the environment. This causes the issue of global warming. One of the main factors in terms of the global warming issue is the lack of attention to exhaust gases generated by production and supply activities. Many contemporary production and supply activities cause CO2 and environmental pollution. This regards to this phenomena, we will discuss the problem of pollution caused by production and supply activities. The article we are writing may still need revision and may still be lacking in data management due to time limitation. Findings : The data we have collected comes from 1. WRI-Indonesia (WRI Indonesia is an independent research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity, and human well-being), , and 2. books and journals related to this topic. Originality/value: This study examinise the impacts of production and supply activities on the enviromental issues. Furthermore, this paper will be discussing the efforts to reduce gas emissions or energy consumption
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Milla Amanda AU - Novyana Evalinda AU - Yuda Yulianto PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS RELATED TO GREEN INITIATIVE BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.75 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.75 ID - Amanda2017/11 ER -