Comprehensive Validation Platform for Complex Aircraft Avionics Systems
- Nicolas Favarcq, Pierre Palluau, Olivier Sentier, Jia Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Nicolas Favarcq
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.95How to use a DOI?
- Virtual test, model based testing, Verification, validation
- Since 10 years, aerospace industry is facing an unprecedented cycle time reduction driven by high competition between Aircraft manufacturers. To safely sustain such optimizations, virtual test is becoming essential in avionic development cycle. Modern aircraft validation techniques rely heavily on virtual test but integration of this activity in the validation process is still far from being optimal.The goal of this paper is to present a novel approach, in terms of process and technologies, to maximize reuse between virtual testing and more conventional system validation strategies for avionics systems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nicolas Favarcq AU - Pierre Palluau AU - Olivier Sentier AU - Jia Wang PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Comprehensive Validation Platform for Complex Aircraft Avionics Systems BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.95 ID - Favarcq2013/08 ER -