A Kind of Reducing PAPR Algorithm Based on OFDM System Model in Wireless Sensor Network
- Chun Chen, Fan Zhang, Peng fei Ma, Hai bo Yang, Ji chun Zhang, Wen bo Wei, Min Ni
- Corresponding Author
- Chun Chen
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.96How to use a DOI?
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), Peak-to-Average Ratio (PAPR), Selective Mapping (SLM), Repeated Clipping and Filtering (RCF), Bit Error Rate (BER)
- In Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) used in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), in order to restrain the intermodulation interference between subcarrier and out-of-band radiation brought by system nonlinearity of Peak-to-Average Ratio (PAPR), a kind of joint algorithm is put forward, which is based on Selective Mapping (SLM) and Repeated Clipping and Filtering (RCF). By theoretical analysis, the joint scheme applied in OFDM system can reduce the PAPR dramatically. Further, simulation result afterwards verifies the effectiveness of the method, which can avoid Bit Error Rate (BER) performance degradation. So the method proposed in the paper proves to be very effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chun Chen AU - Fan Zhang AU - Peng fei Ma AU - Hai bo Yang AU - Ji chun Zhang AU - Wen bo Wei AU - Min Ni PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - A Kind of Reducing PAPR Algorithm Based on OFDM System Model in Wireless Sensor Network BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Electronics Information (ICACSEI 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icacsei.2013.96 ID - Chen2013/08 ER -