A Photo-electricity Target for Testing Photoelectricity Trackers
- Rizhong Li, Jionghui Rao, Xuanhua Lei, Junbin Huang, Hongcan Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Rizhong Li
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.17How to use a DOI?
- photo-electricity tracking, photo-electricity target, collimator, tracking precision
- The performance of Photoelectricity Trackers is usually required to be tested in the process of developing or repairing. A simple revolving photo-electricity target is realized based on a collimator, and it can be used to test the Photoelectricity Trackers’ performance. The photo-electricity target is mobile, and convenient to test lots kind of Photoelectricity Trackers. The testing results show that the orientation angle error (average square root value) of the photo-electricity target is 9.8 , and the pitch angle error is 9.1 . It is suitable for testing common Photoelectricity Trackers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rizhong Li AU - Jionghui Rao AU - Xuanhua Lei AU - Junbin Huang AU - Hongcan Gu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - A Photo-electricity Target for Testing Photoelectricity Trackers BT - 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icadme-15.2015.17 ID - Li2015/10 ER -