Easy and pleasant learning concept in optical design
- Ilya Mimorov, Vladimir Vasiliev, Irina Livshits, Roman Anitropov
- Corresponding Author
- Ilya Mimorov
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.4How to use a DOI?
- distance teaching, remote learning, i-learning, e-teaching, webinar, teaching knowledge base, software open source, internet, optics
- This is important to understand and take into account when creating new educational programs. ICT plays an important role in this process because current generation is already accustomed to use it in everyday life. "Written" lectures, tutorials and books are much less popular than internet resources. This is why we propose a new concept of easy and pleasant learning in the field of optical design. Currently this is a complicated system of courses where it is taught how to start optical design, optimize it, calculate the tolerances, evaluate system quality, etc. In present publication we describe a concept on how to make an education process easy for understanding and pleasant to use for student of optical specializations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ilya Mimorov AU - Vladimir Vasiliev AU - Irina Livshits AU - Roman Anitropov PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Easy and pleasant learning concept in optical design BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.4 ID - Mimorov2013/08 ER -