VIRTUAL MEDIA PRESENTATIONS: THE EXPERIENCE OF LaTIC / UERJ
- Sheila Nunes, Marcia Taborda, Carla Dias, Celly Saba, Vinícius Antunes
- Corresponding Author
- Sheila Nunes
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.48How to use a DOI?
- virtual presentations, learning ob¬jects, production of teaching materials.
- We present the process of work created by the Laboratory of Information Technologies and Communication - LaTIC, of the Rio de Janeiro State University - UERJ, to develop Virtual Multimedia Presentations (AVM) to different undergraduate courses in face-to-face model. The AVM recognized as are excellent communication resources to create impact on the person who will watch and with this power increase the attachment of the spe¬cific content we want to teach, what we call learning objects. Backed by an inter/multidisciplinary team, this process made a positive impact and ultimately the exchange of experi¬ences between all team members and others involved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheila Nunes AU - Marcia Taborda AU - Carla Dias AU - Celly Saba AU - Vinícius Antunes PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - VIRTUAL MEDIA PRESENTATIONS: THE EXPERIENCE OF LaTIC / UERJ BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.48 ID - Nunes2013/08 ER -