Partial distributed teams as learning practice: experience from PDT project
- Rimantas Gatautis, Asta Kazakeviciute, Audrone Medziausiene
- Corresponding Author
- Rimantas Gatautis
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.61How to use a DOI?
- partially distributed teams, ICT, learning practices
- Paper presents experience of participating in Partially Distributed Teams project, which is considered as good learning practice for students. During the project student work in subteam which are physi-cally co-located and share the same work context, however geographic distance separates multiple subteams such that collaboration between subteams occurs primarily through electronic communica-tion. When geographic distance is compounded by cultural distance and time zone differences, technology is used to facilitate and learn from cooperation process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rimantas Gatautis AU - Asta Kazakeviciute AU - Audrone Medziausiene PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Partial distributed teams as learning practice: experience from PDT project BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.61 ID - Gatautis2013/08 ER -