Exploration of a Curriculum System Reform of Embedded Technology and Application Based on Cloud Services
- Tangren Dan, Haihong Yang, He Tao, Yi Li, Huazhong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Tangren Dan
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.86How to use a DOI?
- working process systematization, cloud services, curriculum system, embedded technology and application
- A specialized curriculum system design based on the work process systematization is a kind of design method commonly used in higher vocational education. By taking "necessary" and "enough" as principles, introducing the concept of cloud services and analyzing the professional occupation and capacity of application of embedded technology majors, this paper makes the professional training objectives of the embedded technology and application majors, draws the typical tasks in the field of action and finally concludes a curriculum system of application of embedded technology and curriculum which matches cloud services.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tangren Dan AU - Haihong Yang AU - He Tao AU - Yi Li AU - Huazhong Li PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - Exploration of a Curriculum System Reform of Embedded Technology and Application Based on Cloud Services BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.86 ID - Dan2013/08 ER -