The interaction of intuition, logic and practice when using the medium of dy¬¬namic mathematics
- Yagunova E. B., Korovkin N. V.
- Corresponding Author
- Yagunova E. B.
Available Online August 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.103How to use a DOI?
- Learning strategies, vectors, TI-Nspire, rotated field, advanced ICT for education.
- Several criteria of improving the effi-ciency of learning / teaching are given. The results of using of modern educa-tional technology is discussed by the ex-ample of addition of vectors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yagunova E. B. AU - Korovkin N. V. PY - 2013/08 DA - 2013/08 TI - The interaction of intuition, logic and practice when using the medium of dy¬¬namic mathematics BT - 2013 International Conference on Advanced ICT and Education (ICAICTE-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.103 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icaicte.2013.103 ID - E.B.2013/08 ER -