Network Modeling and Visualization Platform based on Moodle and Mxgraph
- Fang-jian He, Xiao-pan Zhang, Xiao-yan Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Fang-jian He
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.53How to use a DOI?
- Modeling and visualization, structured, network platform
- For the model of learning, Most of the information of relevant professional beginners are difficult to adapt to the training of the model structure. In the early learning students should focus on the cultivation of thinking structure, visual modeling study is conducive to the strengthening of the relevant professional structured learning and understanding. Nowadays Study on the visualization of teaching are few all over the world, Visualization technology is often manifested as data visualization, but the visualization model of image network still remain at the theoretical level. In order to meet the requirements of teaching at present, we design and build the network platform of visual modeling training. Take advantage of the network script language, Moodle and Mxgraph, which have the correlation of modelling, the platform is developed in the server environment. The modeling steps platform record students, in order to guide the development of structured programming thinking, to help the designer to master and practice model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fang-jian He AU - Xiao-pan Zhang AU - Xiao-yan Ma PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Network Modeling and Visualization Platform based on Moodle and Mxgraph BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.53 ID - He2016/08 ER -