How is the Consumer Goods of Daily Use Shopping Behaviour Influenced by Gender
- Alena Kusá, Tomáš Fašiang, Petra Grešková
- Corresponding Author
- Alena Kusá
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.70How to use a DOI?
- consumer, shopping behaviour, gender nuances, shopping behaviour model, retail.
- The consumer shopping behaviour represents the dynamic and the constantly evolving system. The market is still more heterogeneous and consumers, influenced by the external and internal factors, alter more quickly than ever before. The market segmentation to smaller consumer entities appears as a necessity, as the trend of the marketing proceeds to the mass and individual customizing. Taken into account, these match the marketing and communication strategies more precisely. The main aim of the paper is to point on differences in consumer behaviour. We present the marketing study results focusing on the identification of the selected consumer behaviour factors determined by the female and male target audience by the consumer goods of daily use shopping. The result of marketing study is to identify consumer behaviour factors which influence on process of consumer behaviour and based on these is possible to observe differences in males and females when shopping for consumer goods of daily use shopping.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alena Kusá AU - Tomáš Fašiang AU - Petra Grešková PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - How is the Consumer Goods of Daily Use Shopping Behaviour Influenced by Gender BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.70 ID - Kusá2016/08 ER -