Influence of Behavioural Economics and Psychology on Consumer Decision Making Process in Marketing Communication
- Eva Kretiková, Veronika Fašková
- Corresponding Author
- Eva Kretiková
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.71How to use a DOI?
- consumer decision making process, psychological appeal, behavioural economics, marketing communication
- This paper adverts to selected behavioural economics and psychology appeals applied in marketing communications and their influence on consumer decisions making process and behaviour. It provides theoretical basis supported by arguments from the fields of marketing, psychology, economics and neuroscience. The goal of this paper is to point out the influence of economical and psychological appeals on consumer decision making process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eva Kretiková AU - Veronika Fašková PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Influence of Behavioural Economics and Psychology on Consumer Decision Making Process in Marketing Communication BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.71 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.71 ID - Kretiková2016/08 ER -