The Reform and Discussion of Teaching Course System of University-enterprise Cooperation Training Mode for Electronic Information Professional
- Zhong-xun Wang, Kang-kang Du
- Corresponding Author
- Zhong-xun Wang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.280How to use a DOI?
- comprehensive talents; university-enterprise cooperation; teaching course system; electronic information
- The reform of teaching course system of university-enterprise cooperation training mode is to allow enterprises to participate in the entire process of training students. It can formulate the scheme of teaching course system according to the actual situation of the development of the industry, and enhance students' theoretical level and practical ability by introducing the industry's most cutting-edge technology or the researching project in the enterprise itself. Practice has proved that the reform of teaching course system of university-enterprise cooperation training mode for electronic information professional can bring tripartite benefit among universities, enterprises and students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhong-xun Wang AU - Kang-kang Du PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Reform and Discussion of Teaching Course System of University-enterprise Cooperation Training Mode for Electronic Information Professional BT - 3d International Conference on Applied Social Science Research (ICASSR 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.280 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icassr-15.2016.280 ID - Wang2016/08 ER -