Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology on Social Science 2021 (iCAST-SS 2021)

Multi Component Analysis of the Results of the Government’s Internal Audit Against Quality of Financial Statements

Authors
La Ode Hasiara*, Muhammad Suyudimohe@polnes.ac.id, Sailawati Susilawatisailawati@polnes.ac.id
Accounting Department, Politeknik Negeri Samarinda, Samarinda, Indonesia
Corresponding Author
La Ode Hasiara
Available Online 4 March 2022.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.220301.131How to use a DOI?
Keywords
several components; audit results; internal auditors; quality of financial reports
Abstract

This study aims to determine the ability of the R2 model to predict the independent variable in influencing the de-pendent variable. In addition to knowing the competence of auditors, auditor independence, standard operating procedures, information technology, and accounting standards. This research method uses a quantitative approach with multiple linear regression models. Result of the coefficient of determination R2 is 53%, the remaining 47%, influenced by other variables outside of this study. Partially, namely: auditor competence has positive and significant effect on the quality of financial statements, auditor independence has a positive and significant effect on the quality of financial statements, standard operating procedures have a positive and significant effect on the quality of financial statements, information technology has a positive and significant effect on the quality of financial statements, and accounting standards have a positive and significant effect on the quality of financial statements. In conclusion, all independent variables either simultaneously or partially have a positive and significant effect on the quality of financial reports.

Copyright
© 2022 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
Open Access
This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology on Social Science 2021 (iCAST-SS 2021)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
4 March 2022
ISBN
978-94-6239-547-3
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.220301.131How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2022 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press SARL.
Open Access
This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - La Ode Hasiara
AU  - Muhammad Suyudi
AU  - Sailawati Susilawati
PY  - 2022
DA  - 2022/03/04
TI  - Multi Component Analysis of the Results of the Government’s Internal Audit Against Quality of Financial Statements
BT  - Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology on Social Science 2021 (iCAST-SS 2021)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 794
EP  - 800
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.220301.131
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.220301.131
ID  - Hasiara2022
ER  -