Keypad/Bluetooth/GSM Based Digital Door Lock Security System
- S. Umbarkar, G. Rajput, S. Halder, P. Harname, S. Mendgudle
- Corresponding Author
- S. Umbarkar
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.102How to use a DOI?
- Arduino, Servo motor, 16x2 LCD display, Keypad, Bluetooth, GSM module.
- This paper discusses the design and implementations of an electronic door lock/unlock compact system using the arduino platform. These security systems enable to lock/unlock the door using three different modes i.e. Keypad, Bluetooth and Global System for Mobile (GSM) modules. These three modules operate on a 4-digit password. We can open or close the door by using keypad, bluetooth application from smart phone and also by using 4 digit message from GSM phone. If any unknown person does the three consecutive unsuccessful at-tempts to enter the password in any one of the system, then arduino controller will send a warning message to preset owner GSM mobile number and also initiate the buzzer alarm as a warning of unauthorized intrusion. We have got the good experimental results and promising analysis in all these three modules.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S. Umbarkar AU - G. Rajput AU - S. Halder AU - P. Harname AU - S. Mendgudle PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Keypad/Bluetooth/GSM Based Digital Door Lock Security System BT - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing 2016 (ICCASP 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccasp-16.2017.102 ID - Umbarkar2016/12 ER -