Static Archive: UIN-ANA Service Development Model
- Marhamah Saleh, - Lolytasari, Amrullah Hasbana
- Corresponding Author
- Marhamah Saleh
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icclas-17.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- The acquisition of static archives; University archive; UIN-ANA Services; service development model; static archives
- This study aimed to describe the static archive acquisition model applied by Gadjah Mada University (UGM) Yogyakarta, as the first role model and embryo of the establishment of an archive maintenance and rescue unit called as the University Archive. In addition, it is to identify the availability of the Library Center of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta as the center of scientific knowledge management and historical information resources within the university, in developing the acquisition of the collective memory collection regarding UIN Jakarta called as UIN-ANA Service. This research applies a qualitative method using field research and case study approach. Data obtained from observation, documentation, and interview with archival manager and leader of University Archive UGM Yogyakarta. The result of the research shows that UGM's acquisition of archives is focused on collective memory by receiving and/or collecting static archives from creator units (work units) within UGM, academic, individual, or other institutions that retain and/or have static archives related to UGM. The availability of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Library Center Jakarta in developing a static memory collection called UIN-ANA Service (now known as UIN Syahid- ana), is by serving open access to society by not only providing thesis, dissertation, reference book but also collection documents in print or electronic form such as books, magazines, newsletters, scientific papers, photographs, videos, letters, decisions, manuscripts, articles written by UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta lecturer and others articles about UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, and all related to the history of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. The Result of the research recommends stakes holder of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah to adopt, develop, and modify UGM archives acquisition for the Library Center of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, by establishing special units in managing static archives, and recruiting professional archivist in archival area to build archive center in UIN Jakarta.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Marhamah Saleh AU - - Lolytasari AU - Amrullah Hasbana PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Static Archive: UIN-ANA Service Development Model BT - International Conference on Culture and Language in Southeast Asia (ICCLAS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icclas-17.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icclas-17.2018.22 ID - Saleh2017/12 ER -