The Relationship Of Regulatory Of Leadership Changes Toward Employee Motivation At Polytechnic LP3I Bandung
- Yuyun Taufik, Iin Kurniawati
- Corresponding Author
- Yuyun Taufik
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Leadership, motivation, employee
- The main objective of this study is to determine the relationship of regulatory changes in leadership and employee motivation at Polytechnic LP3I Bandung. Using a qualitative descriptive research method correlation. Sampled population / resource was permanent employees of LP3I Polytechnic Bandung who have worked for 10 years using simple random probability sampling technique natural setting research instrument through interviews, observation, questionnaire and joint / triangulation. Analysis of data is a cultural theme (discovering cultural theme) find a relationship between the domain and the relationship of Hypothesis associative research: whether there is a significant relationship between the regulatory of leadership changes and employee motivation at Polytechnic LP3I Bandung. The results of this study ;the author found a significant association between the regulation of motivation that includes motivational factors (performance, responsibility, work itself and recognition) and hygiene factors (wages, job security, working conditions, status, procedures, quality supervision and quality of interpersonal relationships ). As a growing organization at Polytechnic LP3I Bandung that rapidly changes in dynamics, it requires proper handling in order to achieve organizational goals
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuyun Taufik AU - Iin Kurniawati PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Relationship Of Regulatory Of Leadership Changes Toward Employee Motivation At Polytechnic LP3I Bandung BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.39 ID - Taufik2015/05 ER -