The Implementation of Controlling, Coaching and Counseling; For solving corruption problem in Indonesia
- Nana Darna, Ati Rosliyati, Elin Herlina
- Corresponding Author
- Nana Darna
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- Coaching, Counseling, Controlling, Corruption, Indonesia
- Corruption has involved all professions in Indonesia. It has been a tradition from lower level up to the highest level of social communities. It is not only because of the condition but also degradation of moral. Building a character is not easy because it needs understanding and struggling of all the levels of Indonesian people either institutionally or morally. Corruption data in 2014 from http://acch.kpk.go.id, there are 54 corruptors from all professions namely 4 legislatures, 9 head of department and ministry, 2 governors, 12 mayors, 2 echelons I, II, III, 2 Judges, 15 people from private sector and 8 people from other sector. This problem needs serious thinking to solve it, because it is not only destroying the country but also suffering the Indonesian people. There are so many alternatives to solve the corruption in Indonesia, one of them through controling, coaching and counceling towards someone to have corruption potentially. This case will be explained in this research and hopefully it gives a big contribution to Indonesia government in traying to destroy the corruption. This research employed conceptual research which formulating or developing concept, framework, method, technique, logarithm or theory that representing system to solve the certain case. The result showed that one concept has gained to prevent the corruption by using controlling, coaching and counseling continuously by the supervisor
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nana Darna AU - Ati Rosliyati AU - Elin Herlina PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Implementation of Controlling, Coaching and Counseling; For solving corruption problem in Indonesia BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.40 ID - Darna2015/05 ER -