The Implementation Of Education Concept 2 + 1 And Estabishing The Professionalism Of Graduates Polytechnic LP3I Bandung
- Iin Kurniawati, Yuyun Taufik
- Corresponding Author
- Iin Kurniawati
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.41How to use a DOI?
- education concept 2 + 1, professionalism, soft skills, hard skills
- The purpose of this study was to determine the extent of application of the concept of education 2 + 1 and the formation of life in the form of soft skills professionalism and hard skills of graduates (exit study) LP3I Bandung Polytechnic year 2011. Using descriptive qualitative research methods, the instrument uses the data is purposive sampling questioner. The source of student graduation class of 2011 that followed the year 2014. The valid data source that filled the questionnaire as many as 159 alumni. Through this research are expected to find the relationship between the concept of 2 + 1 through the domain of soft skills (curriculum) with the domain professionalism hard skills (competence work) can be accepted in the working directly before the graduation. The results show the alumni are satisfied in getting job, the work is suitable with the skill, it means has created the professionalism, the capability of C and P in helping the alumni is quite enough with the expectation of alumni in order to get a job. The alumni has enough skill and knowledge to apply the 2 + 1 Concept. This study as an early stage and can be developed into useful for further research Polytechnic LP3I Bandung in particular and education in general and also the enrichment of the concept of education
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Iin Kurniawati AU - Yuyun Taufik PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Implementation Of Education Concept 2 + 1 And Estabishing The Professionalism Of Graduates Polytechnic LP3I Bandung BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.41 ID - Kurniawati2015/05 ER -