Proceedings of the International Conference on Economics and Banking 2015

Effect Of Human Capital On Employee Performance In Sharia Rural Bank HIK Parahyangan

Authors
Puteri Andika Sari
Corresponding Author
Puteri Andika Sari
Available Online May 2015.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
Keywords
human capital development, human resource management, employee performance
Abstract
The role of human resources in an organization occupies an important position as human resources which can be a differentiating factor with another organization. Along with the development of human resources for the switches position as the capital of an organization so that can be a competitive force for an organization, or it’s called human capital. The purpose of this study was to test the concept of human capital development on employee performance. Human capital development is influenced by several factors, such as training and development, level of education and knowledge. The collection of primary data obtained through a questionnaire that was allocated to the 40 employees Sharia Rural Bank HIK Parahyangan as respondents. The method used was Partial Least Square (PLS). Finding of this study revealed that education not a positive influence on human capital with a path coefficient of -0.033, training a positive impact on human capital with the path coefficient of 0.136, a positive influence on knowledge human capital with the path coefficient of 0.605 and human capital have a positive influence on employee performance with a path coefficient of 0.440. Simultaneously, education, training and knowledge to contribute in shaping the human capital of 46.69%, while the remaining 53.31% is influenced by other factors that are not observed in this study. Human capital has a significant positive effect on employee performance with a total contribution of 19.32%, while the remaining 80.68% is influenced by other factors that are not observed in this study
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15)
Part of series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
May 2015
ISBN
978-94-62520-86-8
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Puteri Andika Sari
PY  - 2015/05
DA  - 2015/05
TI  - Effect Of Human Capital On Employee Performance In Sharia Rural Bank HIK Parahyangan
BT  - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.42
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.42
ID  - Sari2015/05
ER  -