Preliminary Research and Overview of Blockchain Application in Generation and Transmission System
- Cuihui Yan, Fang Liu, Zhiqiang Luo, Junfeng Yang, Qiang Ding, Min Li
- Corresponding Author
- Cuihui Yan
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.3How to use a DOI?
- generating and transmission scheduling; power generation capacity; blockchain; information management; traceability
- Although China's electricity market reform has achieved some results, it still not fully enter into the dispatch scheduling system. The new born technology blockchain has been widely realized, it also appeared many research in energy internet field and received some achievement. In this case, this paper attempted to introduce the blockchain to the generating and transmission scheduling system of dispatch scheduling, it make some theoretical analysis on blockchain application in dispatch scheduling fields. Firstly, it introduced the definition and characteristic of blockchain, and analyzed the technical framework of blockchain and some application scenarios. Secondly, it discussed the application feasibility of blockchain in generating and transmission scheduling system, and summarized the effect and problems may come out with blockchain. In the end, it expected and prospected the application of blockchain in generating and transmission scheduling system in dispatch scheduling fields. It also hope to attract some researchers attention to research the blockchain in dispatch scheduling field to give full play of the decentralization, transparency and traceability superiority of blockchain.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cuihui Yan AU - Fang Liu AU - Zhiqiang Luo AU - Junfeng Yang AU - Qiang Ding AU - Min Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Preliminary Research and Overview of Blockchain Application in Generation and Transmission System BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.3 ID - Yan2018/03 ER -