Performance Analysis for Gun Firing Impact Simulator Based on Hydraulic Motor
- Chi He, Guangling Dong, Qiang Li, Mingyue Sun, Zhiqiang Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Chi He
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.24How to use a DOI?
- hydraulic motor; firing impact; simulator; performance analysis
- In order to save development expenditure, shorten test cycle and improve quality, modelling and simulation (M&S) is used in processes as index demonstration, developmental design, and type approval test. The main applications of gun and simulation technologies in its type approval test are introduced in this paper. Besides, technical indexes, system composition, and working principle of gun firing impact simulator based on hydraulic motor are introduced, conversion coefficient between firing impact torque and simulated impact torque is calculated. Finally, performances of gun firing impact simulator are verified with live test, whose results indicate that the simulator meets the requirements of design specifications.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chi He AU - Guangling Dong AU - Qiang Li AU - Mingyue Sun AU - Zhiqiang Wei PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Performance Analysis for Gun Firing Impact Simulator Based on Hydraulic Motor BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.24 ID - He2018/03 ER -