Dynamic Behaviour Analysis of Single Stage Planetary Gearbox Under Non-Stationary Operations Using Experimental Test Rig
- Haroon Rashid, Hongkun Li, Zahid Hussain Hulio
- Corresponding Author
- Haroon Rashid
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- single stage planetary gearbox; vibration signal; fault diagnosis
- Planetary gearboxes are mostly used in very hard working situations such as helicopters, wind turbines, heavy trucks, marine vehicle, hybrid cars etc. In order to understand the basic nature of planetary gearbox vibration, this paper includes a vibration and dynamic behavior of single stage planetary gearbox using test rig. Comparison the fault diagnosis of normal planet gear and damaged planet gear, we also calculate the mesh and characteristics frequencies at different operating speed. Based on this assumption, Numerical simulation and vibration signal model of planetary gearbox is obtained. Experimental study is used to verify the model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haroon Rashid AU - Hongkun Li AU - Zahid Hussain Hulio PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Dynamic Behaviour Analysis of Single Stage Planetary Gearbox Under Non-Stationary Operations Using Experimental Test Rig BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.25 ID - Rashid2018/03 ER -