A Kinematics Analysis of Back Gliding Shot Put Techniques of Xiangrong Liu
- Weiwei Zhang, Jihe Zhou, Jianhong Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Weiwei Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.49How to use a DOI?
- athletes; back-gliding; shot; kinematics
- Taking Xiangrong Liu, a Chinese female shot athlete, as the research object, the biomechanical analysis of the technical action of its backward slide-shot putting using the method of sports biomechanics was carried out. The study found that: in the gliding stage, Xiangrong Liu’s maximum speed of velocity of the shot and the maximum center of gravity of the body weight difference, the trunk lift amplitude is too large; support time in the transitional phase is too long; swing leg is not actively inserted; in the last force phase, she shot slower and the angle of shot is too large.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiwei Zhang AU - Jihe Zhou AU - Jianhong Xu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - A Kinematics Analysis of Back Gliding Shot Put Techniques of Xiangrong Liu BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.49 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -