Research on Key Software Design Technologies of Target Seeker Performance Test System
- Guangling Dong, Cailing Wang, Jing Wang, Chi He
- Corresponding Author
- Guangling Dong
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- target seeker; performance testing; virtual instrument; PXI bus; multithreading
- Target seeker is a key component of missile, whose tracking performance in real guidance phases can be guaranteed by performance testing in its design stage. Generally, multi-sets of equipment are used in conventional testing method, which takes on some disadvantages of sophisticated operation and low levels of automation. To solve this problem, we developed an automatic test system of target seeker based on virtual instrument technology, which combines hardware units as PXI measuring and control platform, turntable system, target simulator, etc., together, and utilizes software design to achieve synchro dyne reception of serial port data, information acquisition & display of video image and integrated control of turntable. Applications indicate that the system can accomplish automatic testing tasks, effectively reduce test period, and greatly improve automation and intelligent level in performance testing of target seeker.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangling Dong AU - Cailing Wang AU - Jing Wang AU - Chi He PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on Key Software Design Technologies of Target Seeker Performance Test System BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.48 ID - Dong2018/03 ER -