Study on Knowledge Engineering Education Technique
- Yafeng Zhang, Mengwei Zhao, Xi Ouyang, Yue Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Yafeng Zhang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.6How to use a DOI?
- Knowledge engineering, education technique, knowledge choice, knowledge representation
- Some educational practices often ignore the design process when solving problems in professional field. Reference to the concept of knowledge engineering in artificial intelligence, this paper presents a new education method called Knowledge Engineering Education Technique (KEET). It emphasizes the learning process. The technique is one method of obtaining knowledge through the research on the basic issues of knowledge and general answers. The basic content and practice of KEET are discussed in this paper. It may enrich the Education Knowledge Engineering (EKE) and promote the innovation and development of education and improve the quality of personnel training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yafeng Zhang AU - Mengwei Zhao AU - Xi Ouyang AU - Yue Zhao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Study on Knowledge Engineering Education Technique BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.6 ID - Zhang2016/08 ER -