A Study on Smart Phone Assisted Learning System
- Dan Xie, Xiuzhi Zhao, Xiaohuan Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Dan Xie
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.9How to use a DOI?
- Classroom assisted, mobile learning, smart phone, WeChat Platform development
- With the rapid development of mobile phone technology, the usage of smart phones has become more and more popular, in which mobile application has been successfully adopted in the field of business, government, social management, and higher education. The new technology leads the change of classroom teaching mode. This paper firstly analyzes the teaching mode of university classroom, pointing out the limitations of traditional classroom teaching. The paper then points out the new learning model of smart phone assisted classroom teaching based on mobile technology. Finally, using a programming course as an example, the university classroom assisted learning system is designed in detail based on smart phone. The actual application result shows that this system has achieved fine effects in assisted learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dan Xie AU - Xiuzhi Zhao AU - Xiaohuan Yang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - A Study on Smart Phone Assisted Learning System BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.9 ID - Xie2016/08 ER -