Multilevel Practical Teaching System Based on the Excellent Engineers Education Mode
- Bin Zheng, Yongqi Liu, Daichang Guo, Peng Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Bin Zheng
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.12How to use a DOI?
- Practical teaching system, excellent engineers education, multilevel, innovation
- The basic task of excellent engineers education mode is to cultivate the practice-oriented advanced professional personnel with innovative spirit and practical ability. The practical education is the most effective way to cultivate students' creativity. In order to enable students to have the ability of engineering practice and innovation that is demanded in society, a multilevel practical teaching system with "one core, two bases, four levels", a system of the corresponding curricula standards and training quality evaluation, and the guidance team and practical platforms are constructed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bin Zheng AU - Yongqi Liu AU - Daichang Guo AU - Peng Sun PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Multilevel Practical Teaching System Based on the Excellent Engineers Education Mode BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.12 ID - Zheng2016/08 ER -