The Reformation and Exploration of the Teaching System of Spring Matriculation Students of the Electronic Information Engineering
- Zhongxun Wang, Kangkang Du
- Corresponding Author
- Zhongxun Wang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.39How to use a DOI?
- Spring matriculation, the teaching course system, electronic information
- Spring matriculation is an enrollment form opened mainly for graduates from secondary vocational schools. The electronic information engineering about its students' training target is to cultivate special talents with theoretical knowledge, application ability and good practice. At present, the teaching system of traditional electronic information engineering is emphasizing theory and neglecting practice, which bounds development of the spring matriculation students. On the basis of specific investigation and analysis about the theoretical knowledge, application ability and practice of electronic information engineering of the spring matriculation students, the paper explores the reformation about the teaching system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhongxun Wang AU - Kangkang Du PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Reformation and Exploration of the Teaching System of Spring Matriculation Students of the Electronic Information Engineering BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.39 ID - Wang2016/08 ER -