Study on Professional Practice Ability Training Mode for Undergraduate of War Industry Specialty
- Zhihua Yuan, Yunyang Sun, Yuhui Hu, Guifan Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Zhihua Yuan
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- War Industry Specialty, practice ability training, multi-level theory, practice teaching
- According to the needs of the weapon innovative talents development that is from" Excellent Engineering Training Program". We explore a set of "deepen the connotation, strengthening characteristic, practice driving" professional practice ability training mode for War Industry Specialty innovative talents, and construct the multi-level theory and the system of practice teaching, it sets up new teaching way.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhihua Yuan AU - Yunyang Sun AU - Yuhui Hu AU - Guifan Zhou PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Study on Professional Practice Ability Training Mode for Undergraduate of War Industry Specialty BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.38 ID - Yuan2016/08 ER -