Academic Moral Tendency and Academic Ability
- Hansong Chen, Xuanyu Chen, Chen Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Hansong Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.37How to use a DOI?
- Academic moral tendency, academic ability, academic atmosphere, graduate students.
- The aim of this study was to explore factors which affect academic misconduct of graduate students. After reviewing the research results of academic misconduct, we focused on relationships between academic atmosphere, academic moral tendency and academic ability of graduate students. According to data from 245 graduate students, we made an empirical test to determine the relationships. Our results show that postgraduate academic moral tendency positively impacted academic ability, as well as that academic atmosphere regulating the impact process of postgraduate academic moral tendency affecting academic ability. The results enriched the research of academic moral tendency which plays a significant role of the cultivation of graduate students' academic ability. We expect our results could make contributions to the improvement of both academic moral tendency and academic ability of graduate students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hansong Chen AU - Xuanyu Chen AU - Chen Lin PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Academic Moral Tendency and Academic Ability BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.37 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -