Undergraduates Innovative Training in Environmental Program
- Yubo Cui, Chunqiu Ran, Hongjie Sun, Xuejun Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Yubo Cui
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- Teaching University, environmental science, environmental engineering, training of innovative talents
- The main purpose of teaching university is to educate full-time undergraduates, popularize higher education and train high-level skilled talents and advanced research-based reserve talents. However, it's an urgent task to cultivate undergraduates equipped with innovative spirit and abilities when confronted with the needs of creativity and knowledge in modern society. Environmental sciences are emerging hybrid disciplines. With its content and policy ever changing so quickly, opportunities and challenges are waiting ahead in the education of undergraduates in order to meet the social requirement. Taking Dalian Nationalities university for instance, this paper introduces a project of cultivating creative talents in environmental engineering and environmental science, concludes a training mode centered by class teacher and teaching content composed of basic training module, internship training module and innovative training module. Besides, to ensure the cultivation of innovative talents and development of individualization, flexible educational administration and policy should be guaranteed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yubo Cui AU - Chunqiu Ran AU - Hongjie Sun AU - Xuejun Zou PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Undergraduates Innovative Training in Environmental Program BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.48 ID - Cui2016/08 ER -