"Quaternity" Promotes the Construction of Moral Education Tutor for Engineering Students and the Actual Effect of Work
- Wenhui Fan, Jingwen Chang, Wenhua Bao, Feng Ding, Yang Han
- Corresponding Author
- Wenhui Fan
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.49How to use a DOI?
- engineering students, development needs of moral quality, moral tutorial system
- The education of moral quality in our country colleges is deficient, and the methods are relatively traditional and the effects are not satisfied. Taking Beijing Institute of Technology as an example, we built a full personal four-in-one moral tutorial system. That is to say, take the construction of the grass-roots party branches as the starting point, strengthen the effect of ideological and political education as well as the moral education; clear the responsibility of the class teacher, and strengthen their moral tutorial function; expand the technological innovation of teachers, teaching morals in both theory and practice; integrate the alumni services with the career development planning, and deepen the connotation of the moral tutorial system. After years of continuous exploration and practice in the School of Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, many regulations and encouraging policies of performance have been formed to attract teachers taking part in the moral education. The quality of the graduates has been increased year after year.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenhui Fan AU - Jingwen Chang AU - Wenhua Bao AU - Feng Ding AU - Yang Han PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - "Quaternity" Promotes the Construction of Moral Education Tutor for Engineering Students and the Actual Effect of Work BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.49 ID - Fan2016/08 ER -