Establishment of an Electronic Curriculum Group to Enhance the Effectiveness of Electrical Teaching Reform
- Yanfei Liu, Qi Tian, Le Wang, Dacheng Luo
- Corresponding Author
- Yanfei Liu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.53How to use a DOI?
- Electrical Courses, Teaching System, Teaching Reform, Engineering Practice Ability
- This paper discusses the teaching reform of electrical courses based on the experimental classes in the school. Reform has broken the limit of theory, practice and experiments and established the system of electrical courses. Especially, on the basis of "iboard pocket experiment box", it had the remarkable effect. Practice shows that the teaching reform stimulates the interest of students in learning electronic technology, and enhances the ability of autonomous learning, practice and innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanfei Liu AU - Qi Tian AU - Le Wang AU - Dacheng Luo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Establishment of an Electronic Curriculum Group to Enhance the Effectiveness of Electrical Teaching Reform BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.53 ID - Liu2016/08 ER -