The Teaching Reform of Electronic Technology Course Based on the Concept of CKDI Engineering Education
- Yanfei Liu, Daoping Wang, Qiuyan Wang, Hao Zhen
- Corresponding Author
- Yanfei Liu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.54How to use a DOI?
- electronic technology, teaching reform, innovation consciousness, practical ability, CKDI
- The objective of our present study, the teaching reform of electronic technology course, is to cultivate students' innovation consciousness, promote their practical ability and encourage their team-work spirit. The CKDI engineering education concept we introduced, reconstructed the curriculum system on the basis of the structure of electronic system. We also adopted the task-driven teaching mode and reformed the course assessment method, which highlights the process of evaluation. Our teaching experience indicates that the adoption of the CKDI concept in the process of the electronic technology course teaching can achieve a better result in both teaching effects and the students' all-round development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanfei Liu AU - Daoping Wang AU - Qiuyan Wang AU - Hao Zhen PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Teaching Reform of Electronic Technology Course Based on the Concept of CKDI Engineering Education BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.54 ID - Liu2016/08 ER -