The Establishment and Practice of Electrical and Electronic course Group
- Qi Li, Jingjing Yang, Yanfei Liu, Yuan Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Qi Li
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.55How to use a DOI?
- CDIO, Micro-lecture, Military Academy, teaching reform
- On the basis of the analysis of the present situation of school teaching, under the guidance of the basic ideas of CDIO Engineering Education Reform , and in line with the principle of outstanding the students' practical application ability, this paper proposed the establishment of electrical and electronic courses group. It optimized the teaching content, enriched teaching methods such as the project driven teaching method, tried the integrated teaching mode of theory, experiment and practice. The courses group not only raises the students' creative ability and practical ability, but also improves the teaching effect of the electrical and electronic courses, deepen the idea of CDIO Engineering Education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qi Li AU - Jingjing Yang AU - Yanfei Liu AU - Yuan Zhao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Establishment and Practice of Electrical and Electronic course Group BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.55 ID - Li2016/08 ER -