Research on Practice and Theoretical Teaching's Harmonization of "Electrician and Electronic Technology"
- Xiaojing Li, Rongli Wang, Hongyue Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaojing Li
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.56How to use a DOI?
- Practice teaching, Theoretical teaching, Harmonization, Engineering courses
- Strong practicality is one of the main characteristics of "electrician and electronic technology" and other engineering courses. But many colleges and universities also present completely separate theoretical teaching and practice teaching, which is unscientific and irrational. In order to solve this problem and cultivate students' engineering capability and innovation ability, a thinking of adjustment and reformation for "Electrician and Electronic Technology" is proposed, which is focused on the harmonization of theoretical and practice teaching. It is discussed deeply on several aspects, such as staff building, management reform, structure and content's adjusting, methods reform, especially in practice teaching. All of the measures are benefit for not only students' coordinated development of knowledge, abilities and qualities, but also the cultivation of practical ability and innovative spirit. Therefore the quality of teaching would be improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaojing Li AU - Rongli Wang AU - Hongyue Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on Practice and Theoretical Teaching's Harmonization of "Electrician and Electronic Technology" BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.56 ID - Li2016/08 ER -