Research on the Application of Simulation Bench in Experimentation Teaching of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Rongli Wang, Xiaojing Li, Hongyue Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Rongli Wang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.57How to use a DOI?
- Experimentation teaching, EWB, PSpice, Simulation Experimentation Bench
- To adapt the urgent demand of modern society, the graduates of higher education must not only know the theories deeply, but also have the high abilities in practice and innovation. There are some shortages in the traditional experimentation of Electrical Engineering and Electronics with the limit of condition, which does harm to students' abilities. EDA (Electronic Design Automation) technology is introduced into the teaching of practice due to its rapid development. Then, a simulation experimentation bench, based on PSpice and EWB, is combined with traditional Experimentation and served for students whose major is or not electricity. As a result, this method reforms the traditional experimentation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rongli Wang AU - Xiaojing Li AU - Hongyue Liu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on the Application of Simulation Bench in Experimentation Teaching of Electrical Engineering and Electronics BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.57 ID - Wang2016/08 ER -