Research on the Teaching of Integrating EDA Technology into Digital Electronic Technique
- Xiaojing Li, Xiaofei Li, Rongli Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaojing Li
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.58How to use a DOI?
- EDA, Digital Electronic Technique, Integrate, Teaching Reform
- EDA Technology is in the ascendant which performs more and more important functions of the higher education of electricity. A comparatively integrated teaching system connecting the theory about practice has been established though introducing EDA into the course of Digital Electronic Technique. The application of EDA technology is not only a good method to improve the quality and level of teaching, but also an effective tool to develop the abilities of students in thought, practice and innovation. Several aspects are discussed in this paper such as theory teaching, practice teaching, network teaching, course design, assessment methods, teachers' function, extracurricular practice, graduation project, etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaojing Li AU - Xiaofei Li AU - Rongli Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on the Teaching of Integrating EDA Technology into Digital Electronic Technique BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.58 ID - Li2016/08 ER -