A Study of the Two-way Assessment System of Advertising Design Based on Occupational Demands
- Weiwei Yi, Baijing Zou, Yamei Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Weiwei Yi
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.60How to use a DOI?
- advertising design, TOPCARES, CDIO, two-way, assessment
- In order to ensure the optimization of teaching quality and enhance students' professional quality, this paper puts forward a new way of assessment system in the course of advertising design. The innovation of this system is to break the traditional single assessment method, combining TOPCARES-CDIO talent training mode with the characteristics of advertising design course, further subdivided the traditional assessment methods examination's capabilities. The system stat from eight comprehensive ability index T, O, P, C, A, R, E, S, and divided into C, D, I, O four stages to investigate the teachers' teaching and students learning effect. It has the dual function of guidance and feedback, which makes the relationship between teaching and examination more closely. After three years of teaching practice, it is proved that this is a successful and meaningful teaching reform, and it can provide reference for the construction of the assessment system of most design courses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiwei Yi AU - Baijing Zou AU - Yamei Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - A Study of the Two-way Assessment System of Advertising Design Based on Occupational Demands BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.60 ID - Yi2016/08 ER -