Research on the Reform of Professional Practice Course Evaluation Model for Comprehensive Ability
- Shouhua Chen, Weiwei Liu, Bo Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Shouhua Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.67How to use a DOI?
- comprehensive ability, professional practice course, evaluation model, reform
- For the problems of insufficient of professional practice courses traditional examination mode in capability evaluation and weak directivity, according with the actual typical curriculum design courses in our unit, the present situation of the curriculum assessment model is expounded, the existing problems is analyzed, the suggestions of professional practice course examination mode reform program are proposed. The theory with the actual engineering application to the student, teamwork and innovation practice comprehensive ability evaluation is researched, in order to provide feedback to improve the teaching quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shouhua Chen AU - Weiwei Liu AU - Bo Zhang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on the Reform of Professional Practice Course Evaluation Model for Comprehensive Ability BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.67 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -